Labadi Engineering is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information.
We have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). The NPPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information.
A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.aoic.gov.au
What is Personal Information and why do we collect it?
Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual. Examples of Personal Information we collect include: names, addresses, email addresses, phone and facsimile numbers.
This Personal Information is obtained in many ways including interviews, correspondence, by telephone and facsimile, by email, via our website www.labadiengineering.com.au, from your website, from media and publications, from other publicly available sources, from cookies and from third parties. We don’t guarantee website links or policy of authorised third parties.
We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you, providing information to our clients and marketing. We may also use your Personal Information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure. You may unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists at any time by contacting us in writing.
When we collect Personal Information we will, where appropriate and where possible, explain to you why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it.
Sensitive information is defined in the Privacy Act to include information or opinion about such things as an individual's racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a trade union or other professional body, criminal record or health information.
Sensitive information will be used by us only:
- For the primary purpose for which it was obtained
- For a secondary purpose that is directly related to the primary purpose
- With your consent; or where required or authorised by law.
Where reasonable and practicable to do so, we will collect your Personal Information only from you. However, in some circumstances we may be provided with information by third parties. In such a case we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the information provided to us by the third party.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be disclosed in a number of circumstances including the following:
- Third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure; and
- Where required or authorised by law.
Security of Personal Information
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information. However, most of the Personal Information is or will be stored in client files which will be kept by us for a minimum of 7 years.
Access to your Personal Information
You may access the Personal Information we hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us in writing.
Labadi Engineering will not charge any fee for your access request, but may charge an administrative fee for providing a copy of your Personal Information.
In order to protect your Personal Information we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
Maintaining the Quality of your Personal Information
It is an important to us that your Personal Information is up to date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
This Policy may change from time to time and is available on our website.
This Refund Policy ("Policy") applies to the following purchases: purchases through www.labadiengineering.com.au
(1) CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS OUR PRIORITY
At Labadi Engineering, customer satisfaction is our priority.
We offer refunds, repairs and replacements in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law and on the terms set out in this Policy.
Any benefits set out in this Policy may apply in addition to consumer's rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Please read this Policy before making a purchase, so that you understand your rights as well as what you can expect from us in the event that you are not happy with your purchase.
(2) AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW
- Under the Australian Consumer Law:
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled:
- to cancel your service contract with us; and
- to a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.
- We offer refunds, repairs, and replacements in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law.
- The Australian Consumer Law provides a set of Consumer Guarantees which protect consumers when they buy products and services.
- If the Australian Consumer Law applies, then we cannot avoid the Consumer Guarantees which it provides. If there is an inconsistency between this Policy and the Australian Consumer Law, the Australian Consumer Law will prevail.
- Further information about the Australian Consumer Law and these Consumer
Guarantees is available from the website of the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
- If a product or service which you purchased from us has a major failure (as defined in the Australian Consumer Law) then you may be entitled to a replacement or refund. You may also be entitled to compensation for any reasonably foreseeable loss or damage resulting from that major failure.
- If a product or service which you purchased from us has a failure which does not amount to a major failure (as defined in the Australian Consumer Law) then you may still be entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced.
(3) CHANGE OF MIND
We do not offer any refund if you simply change your mind, or find the same product or service cheaper elsewhere.
(4) OTHER RETURNS
- In addition, we may offer returns in the following circumstances:
All deliveries are made in licenced refrigerated meat transport vehicles, It is the customers responsibility to unpackage and refrigerate the delivery as soon as it is delivered to avoid any spoilage.
All deliveries become possession of the customer once delivered, if no separate delivery instruction has been received our ‘knock and leave’ policy will mean that you the customer is responsible for the order once delivered.
- In order to be eligible for a return under these circumstances, you must:
Labadi Engineering take great pride in providing you with a top-notch product, however if for any reason you are dissatisfied with any of our products for any reason please reach out to us at email@example.com and we will do our utmost to satisfy your needs.
- Any claims for a return under this clause must be made within the following time from the date you received the product: on the day of delivery
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Policy, we may refuse to provide a repair, replacement or refund for a product or service you purchased if:
- You misused the said product in a way which caused the problem.
- You knew or were made aware of the problem(s) with the product or service before you purchased it.
- You asked for a service to be done in a certain manner, or you asked for alterations to a product, against our advice, or you were unclear about what you wanted.
- Any other exceptions apply under the Australian Consumer Law.
(6) SHIPPING COSTS FOR RETURNS
- If a product you purchased fails to meet one or more Consumer Guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law we will bear any costs of shipping the said product (the "Returned Product") back to us, as well as any costs of shipping any replacement product to you.
- If the Returned Product can easily be posted or returned, then you are responsible for organising for the Returned Product to be returned to us. If the Returned Product is eligible for a repair, replacement or refund under the terms of this Policy (including under the Australian Consumer Law) then we will reimburse you for the reasonable postage, shipping or transportation costs for the Returned Product.
- If the Returned Product is too large, too heavy, or otherwise too difficult to be removed and returned by you, and is believed to be eligible for a repair, replacement or refund under the terms of this Policy (including under the Australian Consumer Law), then we will organise for the postage, shipping, transportation or collection of the Returned Product, at our cost.
- In the event that we organise and pay for the inspection, postage, shipping, transportation or collection of a Returned Product, and it turns out not to be eligible for a repair, replacement or refund under the terms of this Policy (including under the Australian Consumer Law), then you will be required to pay the costs of any inspection, postage, shipping, transportation or collection of the Returned Product.
(7) ASSISTANCE FROM MANUFACTURERS
- In some cases, manufacturers may provide assistance in relation to their products, and they may be able to resolve your issue more quickly.
- In some cases, manufacturers may provide warranties for their products, which go beyond the Consumer Guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law or any other rights which you may have under this Policy.
- You are not obliged to contact the manufacturer directly in order to seek a repair, replacement or refund. However, you may do so if you wish.
(8) RESPONSE TIME
We aim to process any requests for repairs, replacements or refunds within 7 days of having received them.
(9) HOW TO RETURN PRODUCTS
- You may contact us to discuss a return using the details at the end of this Policy.
- We will pay any refunds in the same form as the original purchase or to the same account or credit card as was used to make the original purchase, unless otherwise determined in our sole discretion.
- You must provide proof of purchase in order to be eligible for a refund, repair or replacement.
- You may be required to present a government issued identification document in order to be eligible for a refund, repair or replacement.
(10) CONTACT US
If you wish to speak to us about this Policy or about any refund, repairs or replacements, you may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org